When your document is completed, you will want to send it to the printer to print.
1. Click the File menu and click Print... from the menu that appears.
2. The print dialog will display.
3. In the "Copies" area, enter the number of copies you want to print.
4. From the drop-down menu at the top, select the printer you want to print to. (The default printer is usually ok if you aren't on a Network.)
5. Select the page range you want to print from the "Page Range" area.
Tip: If you only want to print certain pages, enter their numbers separated by a comma in the "Pages:" text box.
6. Click the Properties button to select additional properties specific to your printer.
7. Click the Print button.
8. The document will now print.
Note: It will take several seconds to send the document to the printer.
Note: Printing is a common problem with computers. Click Start --> Help. Click the Index tab and enter "Printing Troubleshooting". Select Printing Troubleshooter from the selection menu below the text box. A helpful troubleshooter will begin. You can also receive help in your Printer's Manual.
Books on Microsoft Word
Choosing a Cell Phone and Rate Plan - General Articles
Stopping Unwanted E-mail - General Articles
Learn about Cookies - Microsoft Windows
HotSync Timeout Errors - Palm OS
Also from Computertim Technologies
Thoughts on Internet Advertising - an interactive opinion essay by Tim Rooney.
Post your opinions on technology and get free computer help in the forums.
Tired of AOL? Try Juno for half the price of AOL.
Shop for the best deals online at our shopping site.