When you want to work on a Microsoft Word document, you need to open it.
1. Click the File menu and click Open... from the menu that appears.
2. Navigate to the location of the file you want to open.
3. Single-click the file you want to open.
4. Click the Open button.
5. Your document is now ready to be worked on.
6. When finished save it (Learn how to save in Microsoft Word 98/2000).
Books on Microsoft Word
Choosing a Cell Phone and Rate Plan - General Articles
Stopping Unwanted E-mail - General Articles
Learn about Cookies - Microsoft Windows
HotSync Timeout Errors - Palm OS
Also from Computertim Technologies
Thoughts on Internet Advertising - an interactive opinion essay by Tim Rooney.
Post your opinions on technology and get free computer help in the forums.
Tired of AOL? Try Juno for half the price of AOL.
Shop for the best deals online at our shopping site.