By default, Word saves your documents in the My Documents folder on your computer.
This How-To Article shows you how to change the default folder in Word.
1. Click the Tools menu and select "Options...".
2. Click the "File Locations" tab.
3. From the list, select "Documents".
4. Click the "Modify..." button.
5. Navigate to the folder which you would like set as the default.
6. Click OK.
7. Click OK.
Books on Microsoft Word
Choosing a Cell Phone and Rate Plan - General Articles
Stopping Unwanted E-mail - General Articles
Learn about Cookies - Microsoft Windows
HotSync Timeout Errors - Palm OS
Also from Computertim Technologies
Thoughts on Internet Advertising - an interactive opinion essay by Tim Rooney.
Post your opinions on technology and get free computer help in the forums.
Tired of AOL? Try Juno for half the price of AOL.
Shop for the best deals online at our shopping site.