How do you keep track of the documents needed for a project you are currently working on?
This How-To Article shows you how to use Word's Work Menu.
1. Click the Tools menu and select "Customize...".
2. Click the "Commands" tab.
3. From the "Categories:" list, select "Built-in Menus".
4. In the "Commands:" list, locate "Work", and drag it to the menu bar at the top of the screen. (Click and hold the mouse button down on the Work menu, and drag it to the bar which has items such as "File", "Edit", etc. Once you have moved the mouse to the location where you would like to place the menu, let the mouse button up.)
5. Click "Close".
6. Next, for each document you would like to add to the Work menu, just click the Work menu and select "Add to Work Menu".
Tip: The file which you would like to add to the Work menu must be saved before it can be added.
Books on Microsoft Word
Choosing a Cell Phone and Rate Plan - General Articles
Stopping Unwanted E-mail - General Articles
Learn about Cookies - Microsoft Windows
HotSync Timeout Errors - Palm OS
Also from Computertim Technologies
Thoughts on Internet Advertising - an interactive opinion essay by Tim Rooney.
Post your opinions on technology and get free computer help in the forums.
Tired of AOL? Try Juno for half the price of AOL.
Shop for the best deals online at our shopping site.