Want an easy way to insert the date and time into your Microsoft Word documents?
This How-To Article shows you how to insert the date and time into your document.
1. Move the cursor to the location where you want to insert the current date and time.
2. Click the Insert menu and select "Date and Time...".
3. From the list of time and date formats, select the one you want to use.
4. If you want the date and time automatically updated when you print your document, check the "Update automatically" check box.
5. Click OK. The date and time will be inserted into your document using the format you selected.
Books on Microsoft Word
Choosing a Cell Phone and Rate Plan - General Articles
Stopping Unwanted E-mail - General Articles
Learn about Cookies - Microsoft Windows
HotSync Timeout Errors - Palm OS
Also from Computertim Technologies
Thoughts on Internet Advertising - an interactive opinion essay by Tim Rooney.
Post your opinions on technology and get free computer help in the forums.
Tired of AOL? Try Juno for half the price of AOL.
Shop for the best deals online at our shopping site.