Comments can be a valuable tool in making notes in your documents. The comments you type won't be printed in your document, and they are also hidden until you decide to display them.
1. Move the cursor to the place in the document you would like to place the comment.
2. Click the Insert menu and select "Comment" from the menu that appears.
3. Type your comment in the lower pane window that appears.
4. Once you finish entering your comment, click the Close button from the lower pane.
5. Continue this for each comment you would like to add.
6. To view the comments that have already been added to the document, click the View menu and select "Comments" from the menu that appears.
Books on Microsoft Word
Choosing a Cell Phone and Rate Plan - General Articles
Stopping Unwanted E-mail - General Articles
Learn about Cookies - Microsoft Windows
HotSync Timeout Errors - Palm OS
Also from Computertim Technologies
Thoughts on Internet Advertising - an interactive opinion essay by Tim Rooney.
Post your opinions on technology and get free computer help in the forums.
Tired of AOL? Try Juno for half the price of AOL.
Shop for the best deals online at our shopping site.