Fonts can show creativity and style. The more fonts you have installed on your computer, the more you can choose from.
This How-To Article explains how to add fonts to your computer.
1. Click the Start button, point to Settings, and select "Control Panel" from the menu that appears.
2. Double-click the "Fonts" icon.
3. Click the File menu and select "Install New Font..." from the menu that appears.
4. Navigate to the location of the font you would like to install.
5. Select the font to install (the fonts in the selected folder will be shown in the "List of fonts:" list).
6. Click OK.
Books on Microsoft Windows
Choosing a Cell Phone and Rate Plan - General Articles
Stopping Unwanted E-mail - General Articles
Learn about Cookies - Microsoft Windows
HotSync Timeout Errors - Palm OS
Also from Computertim Technologies
Thoughts on Internet Advertising - an interactive opinion essay by Tim Rooney.
Post your opinions on technology and get free computer help in the forums.
Tired of AOL? Try Juno for half the price of AOL.
Shop for the best deals online at our shopping site.