Did you know that you can move the Taskbar to many places on your Windows Desktop? Did you know that you can resize the Taskbar?
This How-To Article explains how to move and resize the Taskbar (The gray bar you see at the bottom of the screen. The bar with the Start button.)
Moving the Taskbar
1. Click a blank area of the Taskbar and drag the Taskbar to a new corner of the screen. (The Taskbar can be at the bottom of the screen, top, left, and the right of the screen.)
2. Let the mouse button up.
3. The Taskbar will now be moved.
Resize the Taskbar
1. Move the mouse pointer to the space right between the edge of the Taskbar and the start of the Desktop.
2. Once the mouse pointer changes to a double-arrow, click and slowly drag out the new size of the Taskbar.
3. Once finished, let the mouse button up.
Books on Microsoft Windows
Choosing a Cell Phone and Rate Plan - General Articles
Stopping Unwanted E-mail - General Articles
Learn about Cookies - Microsoft Windows
HotSync Timeout Errors - Palm OS
Also from Computertim Technologies
Thoughts on Internet Advertising - an interactive opinion essay by Tim Rooney.
Post your opinions on technology and get free computer help in the forums.
Tired of AOL? Try Juno for half the price of AOL.
Shop for the best deals online at our shopping site.