Add a Chart
If you want to insert a chart or graph into your presentation, PowerPoint makes this easy.
Add a Chart
1. Click the Insert menu and select Chart... from the menu that appears.
2. Enter the information you want in the graph in the mini-spreadsheet that appears. (Enter data similar to the way it is presented in the example that automatically appears.)
3. Close the mini-spreadsheet (datasheet) window by clicking the "x" in the corner of its window.
4. Click anywhere on the slide (other than the graph), so PowerPoint returns to normal mode.
5. Your graph is now created, and you can drag this graph to wherever you want it on the slide.
Tip: You can also resize the graph to the size you want it to be.
Books on Microsoft PowerPoint
Choosing a Cell Phone and Rate Plan - General Articles
Stopping Unwanted E-mail - General Articles
Learn about Cookies - Microsoft Windows
HotSync Timeout Errors - Palm OS
Also from Computertim Technologies
Thoughts on Internet Advertising - an interactive opinion essay by Tim Rooney.
Post your opinions on technology and get free computer help in the forums.
Tired of AOL? Try Juno for half the price of AOL.
Shop for the best deals online at our shopping site.