Your Palm handheld makes it easy to send applications to other Palms.
This How-To Article explains how to use Palm's "Beam Application" feature to beam applications to other Palm computer.
1. Go to the Applications screen (tap the Home button).
2. Display the menus (tap the button below the Home button).
3. Tap the App menu, and select Beam... from the menu that appears.
4. Select the Application you would like to Beam.
Tip: You can't beam applications that are copy-protected. Copy-protected apps are marked with a "lock" icon.
5. Line up your Palm with the Palm you want to Beam to (within 1-3 feet), and tap the beam button.
Note: In order for the receiving Palm to be able to receive the Application, they must enable Beaming from the Prefs -> General options.
6. Within a few seconds, the Application will be successfully beamed. (Be sure Beaming is completed before you move your Palm away from the receiving Palm.)
Books on Palm OS
Choosing a Cell Phone and Rate Plan - General Articles
Stopping Unwanted E-mail - General Articles
Learn about Cookies - Microsoft Windows
HotSync Timeout Errors - Palm OS
Also from Computertim Technologies
Thoughts on Internet Advertising - an interactive opinion essay by Tim Rooney.
Post your opinions on technology and get free computer help in the forums.
Tired of AOL? Try Juno for half the price of AOL.
Shop for the best deals online at our shopping site.