With all of the software you put on your Palm handheld, the Applications screen can get cluttered. You can organize your Applications by separating them into "categories", similar to the different folders you can have on the Start menu in Microsoft Windows.
This How-To Article explains how to assign categories to your applications.
1. Go to the Applications screen (tap the Home button).
2. Display the menus (tap the button below the Home button).
3. Tap the App menu and select "Category..." from the menu that appears.
4. You will now see a list of all of your Applications. Next to each Application is a drop-down menu, allowing you to assign a category to each Application.
5. Assign categories to your Applications.
6. Tap the Done button.
7. You can now navigate through all of your categories by selecting a category from the Category drop-down menu (at the top right corner of the Applications screen).
Books on Palm OS
Choosing a Cell Phone and Rate Plan - General Articles
Stopping Unwanted E-mail - General Articles
Learn about Cookies - Microsoft Windows
HotSync Timeout Errors - Palm OS
Also from Computertim Technologies
Thoughts on Internet Advertising - an interactive opinion essay by Tim Rooney.
Post your opinions on technology and get free computer help in the forums.
Tired of AOL? Try Juno for half the price of AOL.
Shop for the best deals online at our shopping site.