Using the System Information screen, you have access to statistics about your Palm handheld including the amount of space left, and even the number of records for each application.
1. Go to the Applications screen (tap the Home button).
2. Display the menus (tap the button below the Home button)/
3. Tap the App menu and select "Info..." from the menu that appears.
4. The first screen you will see is information about the amount of space used and the amount of free space. You can see other information about your Palm by taping one of the three buttons at the bottom of the screen (Version, Records, or Size).
5. Once you have finished reviewing this information, tap the Done button.
Books on Palm OS
Choosing a Cell Phone and Rate Plan - General Articles
Stopping Unwanted E-mail - General Articles
Learn about Cookies - Microsoft Windows
HotSync Timeout Errors - Palm OS
Also from Computertim Technologies
Thoughts on Internet Advertising - an interactive opinion essay by Tim Rooney.
Post your opinions on technology and get free computer help in the forums.
Tired of AOL? Try Juno for half the price of AOL.
Shop for the best deals online at our shopping site.