Installing Applications is very easy on your Palm, compared to your typical PC.
This How-To Article explains how to install applications onto your Palm.
1. Navigate to the folder that has the Palm program that you would like to install.
2. Double-click the icon of the Application that you would like to install.
3. The Application you would like to install will be displayed in the list.
4. Click Done.
5. Click OK from the dialog box that appears.
6. HotSync your Palm, and the Application will be installed.
1. Click the Start button, point to Programs, point to Palm Desktop, and select "Install Tool".
2. Click the "Add" button.
3. Navigate to the program you want to install.
4. Click the Application you would like to install, and click the "Open" button.
5. Click "Done".
6. Click "OK".
7. HotSync your Palm, and the Application will be installed.
Books on Palm OS
Choosing a Cell Phone and Rate Plan - General Articles
Stopping Unwanted E-mail - General Articles
Learn about Cookies - Microsoft Windows
HotSync Timeout Errors - Palm OS
Also from Computertim Technologies
Thoughts on Internet Advertising - an interactive opinion essay by Tim Rooney.
Post your opinions on technology and get free computer help in the forums.
Tired of AOL? Try Juno for half the price of AOL.
Shop for the best deals online at our shopping site.