As you put more and more Applications on your Palm, the Applications screen can be difficult to read.
This How-To Article explains how to change the Applications screen Preferences.
1. Go to the Applications screen (tap the Home button).
2. Display the menus. (Tap the button that is below the Home button.)
3. Tap the Options menu, and select "Preferences...".
4. First, decide if you would like to see the last Application Category screen you used displayed when you tap the Home button. If you would like the last Category displayed, check the check box option.
5. Next, select the way you want your Applications to be displayed, from the drop-down menu.
Tip: If you have many Applications on your Palm, selecting "List" will allow you to see more on your screen.
6. Click OK.
Books on Palm OS
Choosing a Cell Phone and Rate Plan - General Articles
Stopping Unwanted E-mail - General Articles
Learn about Cookies - Microsoft Windows
HotSync Timeout Errors - Palm OS
Also from Computertim Technologies
Thoughts on Internet Advertising - an interactive opinion essay by Tim Rooney.
Post your opinions on technology and get free computer help in the forums.
Tired of AOL? Try Juno for half the price of AOL.
Shop for the best deals online at our shopping site.