Need to have a task occur more than just once?
This How-To Article shows you how to create a recurring task.
1. Click the "Tasks" folder from the "Folder List".
2. Click "New" from the top toolbar.
3. Create the descriptions of the task as usual.
4. Click the "Recurrence..." button from the top toolbar of the "Task" window.
5. Choose a recurrence pattern from the options presented.
6. Click OK.
7. Click "Save and Close".
Books on Microsoft Outlook
Choosing a Cell Phone and Rate Plan - General Articles
Stopping Unwanted E-mail - General Articles
Learn about Cookies - Microsoft Windows
HotSync Timeout Errors - Palm OS
Also from Computertim Technologies
Thoughts on Internet Advertising - an interactive opinion essay by Tim Rooney.
Post your opinions on technology and get free computer help in the forums.
Tired of AOL? Try Juno for half the price of AOL.
Shop for the best deals online at our shopping site.