Do you receive lots of E-mail daily? Is it difficult to see what is important and what isn't?
This How-To Article shows you how to use Outlook's Organizing tools to color-code your E-mail.
1. Go to the Inbox folder.
2. From the top, standard toolbar, click "Organize". (You can also click the Tools menu and select "Organize".)
3. Click "Using Colors" from the left side of the Organize pane.
4. In the text box, enter either the E-mail address, or the name of the contact which you would like to color-code messages for.
5. From the drop-down menu, select the color which you would like the messages from the E-mail address you entered in Step 4 to be colored.
6. Click the "Apply Color" button.
7. Repeat Steps 4-6 for each color-coding rule you would like to create.
Books on Microsoft Outlook
Choosing a Cell Phone and Rate Plan - General Articles
Stopping Unwanted E-mail - General Articles
Learn about Cookies - Microsoft Windows
HotSync Timeout Errors - Palm OS
Also from Computertim Technologies
Thoughts on Internet Advertising - an interactive opinion essay by Tim Rooney.
Post your opinions on technology and get free computer help in the forums.
Tired of AOL? Try Juno for half the price of AOL.
Shop for the best deals online at our shopping site.