Create a Draft
Have you ever wanted to create an E-mail for someone but not send it yet?
This How-To Article shows you how to create an E-mail message, and save it as a draft.
Create a Draft
1. Compose the E-mail message as usual.
2. Once you have finished creating your E-mail message, click the File menu, then select "Save".
3. Click the "File" menu and select "Close".
4. The message will be saved in the "Drafts" folder in Outlook.
Tip: To access the Drafts folder, just click "Drafts" from the Folder List at the left of the screen. If the Folder List is not displayed, click the "View" menu and select "Folder List".
5. Once you decide to send the message, open the "Drafts" folder (click it from the Folder List at the left).
6. Double-click the message you would like to edit or send.
7. Make any changes you need to in the message.
8. If you would like to send the message, just click the "Send" button. The message will be removed from the Drafts folder and placed in the Outbox and will be sent. If you would just like to save the changes to your Draft, click the "File" menu then select "Close".
Books on Microsoft Outlook
Choosing a Cell Phone and Rate Plan - General Articles
Stopping Unwanted E-mail - General Articles
Learn about Cookies - Microsoft Windows
HotSync Timeout Errors - Palm OS
Also from Computertim Technologies
Thoughts on Internet Advertising - an interactive opinion essay by Tim Rooney.
Post your opinions on technology and get free computer help in the forums.
Tired of AOL? Try Juno for half the price of AOL.
Shop for the best deals online at our shopping site.