Too much mail in your Inbox to sort through?
This How-To Article shows you how to sort your messages based on several criteria.
1. Go to the Inbox. (Click the Inbox button from the Outlook Shortcut Bar, or from the Folder List.)
2. There are many headers that let you know what each field is for. (i.e.: From, Subject, Received)
3. Click the header that you would like to sort by.
4. Your messages will be sorted ascending according to the header. If you click the same header again, you will sort your messages in descending order.
5. Keep clicking headers until you find the sorting you want.
Tip: The default sorting is by date received. If you want to switch back to the default, just click the "Received" header.
Books on Microsoft Outlook
Choosing a Cell Phone and Rate Plan - General Articles
Stopping Unwanted E-mail - General Articles
Learn about Cookies - Microsoft Windows
HotSync Timeout Errors - Palm OS
Also from Computertim Technologies
Thoughts on Internet Advertising - an interactive opinion essay by Tim Rooney.
Post your opinions on technology and get free computer help in the forums.
Tired of AOL? Try Juno for half the price of AOL.
Shop for the best deals online at our shopping site.