Do you have E-mail that you want to import into Outlook from another program?
Outlook has an easy to use wizard to help you do this. This How-To Article shows you how to use the Import Wizard.
1. Click the File menu and select "Import and Export...".
2. Click the "Import from another program or file" option.
3. Click Next.
4. Select the type of file that you want to import into Outlook.
5. Click Next.
6. Click the "Browse..." button and locate the file you would like to import.
7. Select how you would like Outlook to work with duplicate items.
8. Click Next.
9. The next screen is different, depending on what you are importing. Change any settings you need to on this screen.
10. Click Finish.
11. Outlook will now open the file, import it, and change the contents into an Outlook format, usable in Outlook.
Books on Microsoft Outlook
Choosing a Cell Phone and Rate Plan - General Articles
Stopping Unwanted E-mail - General Articles
Learn about Cookies - Microsoft Windows
HotSync Timeout Errors - Palm OS
Also from Computertim Technologies
Thoughts on Internet Advertising - an interactive opinion essay by Tim Rooney.
Post your opinions on technology and get free computer help in the forums.
Tired of AOL? Try Juno for half the price of AOL.
Shop for the best deals online at our shopping site.