A margin is the space between the edge of the paper and the body of the paper. You can change the margins for your worksheets in Microsoft Excel. (You can modify margins in each Microsoft Office Program)
1. Click the File menu and click Print Preview from the menu that appears.
2. The Print Preview screen now appears. Click the Margins button from the top of the screen.
3. Position the mouse pointer over a margin you want to change.
4. Drag the margin to a new location.
5. Repeat steps 3-4 to change another margin.
Books on Microsoft Excel
Choosing a Cell Phone and Rate Plan - General Articles
Stopping Unwanted E-mail - General Articles
Learn about Cookies - Microsoft Windows
HotSync Timeout Errors - Palm OS
Also from Computertim Technologies
Thoughts on Internet Advertising - an interactive opinion essay by Tim Rooney.
Post your opinions on technology and get free computer help in the forums.
Tired of AOL? Try Juno for half the price of AOL.
Shop for the best deals online at our shopping site.