Link a Cell
Do you want data from one cell to be shown in another cell?
This How-To Article shows you how to link data from one cell to another.
Link a Cell
1. Click any cell other than the cell which you would like to link data from.
2. Right-click the cell which has the data you would like to link.
3. From the menu that appears, select "Copy".
4. Right-click the cell which you would like the linked data to go, and select "Paste Special...".
5. Click the "Paste Link" button.
6. Double-click anywhere in the worksheet to complete the copying operation.
7. Now, when you change the contents of the original cell, it will be automatically updated in the second cell.
Books on Microsoft Excel
Choosing a Cell Phone and Rate Plan - General Articles
Stopping Unwanted E-mail - General Articles
Learn about Cookies - Microsoft Windows
HotSync Timeout Errors - Palm OS
Also from Computertim Technologies
Thoughts on Internet Advertising - an interactive opinion essay by Tim Rooney.
Post your opinions on technology and get free computer help in the forums.
Tired of AOL? Try Juno for half the price of AOL.
Shop for the best deals online at our shopping site.