Do you have data in one place in your worksheet and you would like to move it to a new location?
This How-To Article shows how you can move data from one place in you worksheet and move it to a new location.
1. Highlight (click and drag) the cells that you would like to move.
2. Right-click one of these highlighted cells and select "Cut" from the menu that appears.
3. Click the cell that you would like to start placing the data.
4. Right-click the cell that you would like to begin placing the data and select "Paste" from the menu that appears.
5. Your data will now be "pasted" into the new location in your worksheet.
Tip: You can also use this skill to move data between worksheets. Starting at "Step 3", just open your other worksheet.
Books on Microsoft Excel
Choosing a Cell Phone and Rate Plan - General Articles
Stopping Unwanted E-mail - General Articles
Learn about Cookies - Microsoft Windows
HotSync Timeout Errors - Palm OS
Also from Computertim Technologies
Thoughts on Internet Advertising - an interactive opinion essay by Tim Rooney.
Post your opinions on technology and get free computer help in the forums.
Tired of AOL? Try Juno for half the price of AOL.
Shop for the best deals online at our shopping site.